**Are you a new to Boys & Girls Clubs of Southwest Washington and wish to sign up your child?**
BEFORE creating a Parent Portal account, please contact the Club you'd like your child to attend to schedule an Orientation.
Orientation is mandatory for all new Club members and any returning 6th grader transitioning into our teen programs. Please see our website at mybgc.org for more information about our locations.
As a registered user of the Parent Portal you can:
- Enroll your child(ren) in our services (membership, Early Birds, etc.)
- Set up and manage your own payment account and schedule.
- Make credit/debit card payments.
- Create and update your contact and your child's information
- Add and edit your contacts, including who can pick up your child.
- View your account history.
- Print your payment history for tax purposes.